It started annually in 2009 and after a couple year hiatus, I’m bringing back my very popular kids photo contests! This is a fun way to not only win some prizes, but get some super cute photos of your babies and a chance to meet me and see what I’m all about. Often the hardest part of choosing a photographer to work with is not knowing if you jive with that person or what they can capture for you. This is the perfect chance to see how relaxed my mini sessions are, the high quality of my work, and have some fun while trying to win some free sessions!
First up is Rock The Tutu for the girls aged 4 months (efficient at tummy time or able to sit in a bumbo) to 4 Years, where I provide the tutus (and this year the tops) and photograph the little ladies for you. A 2 day public vote will go live on Sept 14th & 15th where your friends and family can vote to help you win! The boys baseball themed contest will be held in the Spring!
Entry with the most overall votes wins FIVE free 5 minute mini sessions to use between Sept 2017 – Dec 2018.
What a wonderful way to capture your family’s milestones over the course of a year! Digital images included with each shoot so no additional purchase needed, no gimmicks, just beautiful portraits of your family!
RUNNER UP PRIZES:
Each entry with the highest number of votes in their age category (Under 1, Age 1, Age 2, Age 3, Age 4) will win ONE 5 minute mini session to be redeemed by the winner’s family by Dec 17th 2017. Lots of chances to win fall family photos!
• Entry sessions to be scheduled with me after filling out the form below.
• There is an entry fee of $25 per child paid at time of entry session which includes use of provided tutus and leotards as well as parents will receive 2 high resolution digital images of their child via email after the contest is over to keep, share and print however they like.
• Twins or sisters in the same age category will be photographed separately but voted on together.
• Entry sessions to be photographed at Antioch Park, please give your day of the week preference in form below and I’ll let you know what is available.
• Each entry must either wear provided leo or top OR parents are welcome to provide their own top as long as it matches or coordinates with the pink tutu. Accessories welcomed and encouraged at parents discretion and provision. Full length pink tutus as pictured above provided for standers and up, if not yet standing the smaller multi pink tutu will be provided. Larger tutu for ages 3-4 is more of a mauve pink so purple can coordinate with this tutu, the other two are more of a hot pink. Leotards are ballet pink. Optional onesie for sizes 6-12 Month and 12-18 Month reads “On Wednesday We Wear Pink”. =)
• Entry period for contest runs between now and Labor Day weekend, so lot of time to get in, tell your friends, and even order anything off Etsy if you want to get anything special.
This is your chance to get the cutest tutu photo of your darling princess, rock it out!
Please submit your information in the form below and allow me up to 48 hours to email you back with scheduling information for your entry session. I work from home around my own 1.5 year old, so please be patient with my reply.
Looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing so many familiar ones! Let your friends know and sign up, you don’t want to miss this! If you have any non personal questions let me know by commenting below so others who may have the same question can see my response, if you have a personal question please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
**If you get an error message or it’s telling you your form is spam, PLEASE EMAIL ME. This issue seems to be hit or miss and we’re trying to get the source of the plug-in issue so please be patient. If in doubt, email me your info at email@example.com
Want to be in the KNOW on future dates, exclusive newsletter only discount, advance notice of pop up sessions (Sunflowers anyone) and more? Click on the link to sign up below!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook for the latest after the newsletter goes out!